ChavezPTO.org – remember it, bookmark it and visit often!
- FALL STAFF CONFERENCE MEAL DONATIONS – We still need desserts, beverages & Monetary Donations for us to buy the food – any help is greatly appreciated! Click here for info & to sign up/donate!
- FALL FUNDRAISER PICKUP – 3:30p – 6:30p @ Chávez Cafeteria – If you participated in the Fall Fundraiser and did not choose to have you items shipped directly to you, please stop in and pick them up! (If you signed up to bring Conference Meal items, feel free to drop them off while you’re here!)
- NO SCHOOL – Conferences
- FALL STAFF CONFERENCE MEAL – Sign up & Info: ChavezPTO.org/Signups
WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 11/22, 11/23, 11/24:
- NO SCHOOL – Thanksgiving Break
11/26 – 11/30:
- CHÁVEZ TOY DRIVE – Does your family have toys your kids have outgrown or ones that don’t quite get the attention they need? Donate them this holiday season to Chávez Elementary School so that children in need can also experience the joy of the holidays! Click HERE for more info!
PTO VOLUNTEER NEEDS:
Everyone loves the events put on by the PTO, with the Fun Fair being the big one. We need people to step up and take on the lead roles for these events in order for them to happen. As of right now, our main needs are Fun Fair/Online Auction Chairs to head up the Fun Fair planning, as well as Chairs for each sub-committee for the Fun Fair: Prizes, Food, Booths, etc. These positions don’t have to be huge jobs, if enough people help out. Grab a friend or two and have some fun planning! Please think about taking on a lead role in a PTO event so that we can continue providing these opportunities for our kids. If you have questions or want to know more before committing, please reply to this email and I’d love to talk to you about it.