REAP Taste of Wisconsin Pick Up
You can pick your orders up Tuesday, 12/10 from 3:30 to 6 PM at the school. If this won’t work for you, contact Cate at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another time.
Fun Fair Planning
Join us for the first Fun Fair Planning meeting, December 5, 6-8 PM. We’ll be meeting at 3506 Country Grove Dr. We’ll be starting preparations for this year’s Fun Fair, Saturday, March 7. Let us know if you’re interested in helping.
Wishes Can Come True
We are stronger together! Help our teachers and staff better serve our scholars by funding their wishes. Your tax-deductible contributions are combined with other families’ and PTO funds to help get needed tools and improvements for our classrooms. Donate here: https://my.cheddarup.com/c/chavezwishlist.
Remember to clip your Box Tops and scan your receipts from Thanksgiving.
We’re looking for a new volunteer coordinator to help volunteers feel welcomed and appreciated. Other duties include keeping an eye on sign-ups, coordinating with event chairs, and communicating with the high school volunteer groups. Please let us know if you’re interested by contacting Cate at email@example.com.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- December 5 – Monk’s Verona Restaurant Night
- December 5 – Fun Fair Kick Off
- December 6 – Chávez Spirit Day
- December 9 – No School
- December 10 – REAP Taste of Wisconsin Pick Up*
- December 20 – Sparkle Day
*If you ordered City Tins but haven’t gotten them yet, please let us know and we’ll have them for you at the REAP pick up.
Our next meeting will be January 7, 6-8 PM, LMC. You’re welcome to attend. No childcare this month (you’re welcome to bring your kids with you if they’re old enough to entertain themselves for a bit).
Find the notes for past and upcoming meetings here.
November Meeting Highlights:
- Step-a-thon planning update.
- Thanks to Nicole Nelson, the Fall Dance coordinator. Thanks also to the volunteers! It was a fun night!
- Discussion of school shirt design.
- Discussion of kindergarten & 1st grade carpets. Plan to ask for volunteers to help with 1st grade carpets.
- Discussion of possible future projects.
-Chávez Elementary PTO